Confessions on a Soccer Pitch

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Isn't technology grand?

Ok, so this is cool. Check out this video... it's over 4 min long, but I sat here in awe for most of it! Wouldn't it be great to have had that doohicky around during Physics 101! :)

PS: On another technological note, does anyone know how to directly post the videos right into this blog post? I can only link right now, and figuring that out was a challenge... well, maybe not, but I impressed myself by learning how.

3 Comments:

  • Ok - That is one of the neatest things that I have ever seen. I could play with that for hours.

    To link videos right to your blog - on youtube it shows you the embedded code to the right of the video. Just copy and paste that into your blog posting and presto. You should see the video on your blog.

    By Blogger Duncan McAllister, at 8:18 PM  

  • I tried that, but I can't copy and paste the whole code into my blog... ??? I'm not sure what's wrong... I even tried typing it out individually, but it didn't work... I'm sure b/c I missed a digit/letter at some point in the lengthy code. Any ideas?

    By Blogger Jen Miller, at 1:41 PM  

  • Try putting the cursor into the embedded code part and then hit Ctrl + A and see if that will highlight everything for you.

    By Blogger Duncan McAllister, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home