Confessions on a Soccer Pitch

Saturday, November 25, 2006

On the road again

My apologies for the time lag between posts. I have had the chance to travel for work lately - this week: the kootenay-boundary region of BC (for those not familiar with the BC lingo, it's along the southern BC-USA border, amongst the Central Range Mountains and Rockies). I spent a few days this week for work, giving a couple workshops and hosting a "Meet and Greet" event with Interior Health researchers and faculty from Selkirk College in Castlegar, BC. Although the weather wasn't too cooperative (and we drove out), I would definitely like to return sometime in the summer when I can take in the beautiful BC scenery.

Next week I am off to Kamloops for a conference/workshop and another Meet and Greet with TRU (Thompson Rivers University). The week after I am in Vancouver for most of the week and the week following that, back to Kamloops for more work-related workshops. I will be sick of travelling by Christmas, that's for sure!

Before I finish off, a friend of mine sent this link to me earlier this week (thanks Linds!). It's hilarious... enjoy! :)

http://www.smwa.net/downloads/funny/rake_bush4.swf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home